Cummins Genset Diagnostic Kit include:
• DB9F to DB9F (null) cable connects to:
- PowerCommand© control in genset;
- Automatic transfer switch applications.
• Cummins InPower Pro 8.5 (with INCAL).
This diagnostic tool provides electronic service functions including:
• Adjustments for trims and settings;
• Strip chart;
• Viewing faults;
• Report capability.
This tool also can be used to save device's trims and settings to a file. The stored settings can be viewed offline and they can be used to configure multiple installations of the same application controller type.
More info: http://specdiag.com/cummins-inpower.html